Wednesday 5 February 2014

Meet Henry.

Okay, so I haven't written anything in ages and sort of lost my writing flare. I'm hoping to get back into posting an entry once every week as I really do love writing even if it is about the mundane things in life.. but my blog is called 'the simple things' so really I'm staying true to form. However, choosing a topic for today's entry has proved a little difficult. I usually have an idea which comes to mind straight away but it appears that I'm suffering from writers block....

Okay, so in the end I have chosen to write a brief entry about a dear little companion of mine, my guinea pig Henry who has recently been in the wars.

Meet Henry

Everyone meet Henry. I bought him last year around February time along with another guinea pig Harry. My little fellow hasn't been too well recently but now he seems to have perked up and is doing okay (touch wood) People might think this is a bit lame doing a blog post on a guinea pig but to be frank I don't care. I love animals and they are such a delight to have.



Henry's crib

As a family we have always had animals, which I blame my mom for! From a young age my mom always had pets from mice to cats and even a pony! Even to this day she is a big animal lover with three dogs, two cats, two guinea pigs, three rabbits and four tiny Russian hamsters - quite the menagerie! I have to say that animals just make me happy and I find them very therapeutic!


Chow for now!

Henry is currently having a snooze in his hay bed so from Henry's crib it's a goodnight to all!.

Thanks for reading even though it was a short but sweet return to the blogging world.

Tilly x



No comments:

Post a Comment