Tuesday 18 February 2014

Are you ready for the Sea Life?

Take the plunge. 


I recently made a trip with my other half to the Sea Life Centre in Birmingham. That sounds very formal reading it back so I shall rephrase that with: 'my boyfriend' (yeah that sounds better!)

I hadn't been for years and I'm talking a fair few years (probably showing my age right about now) It was a sort of belated Valentine's thing and it was just up both our streets. I think a few couples had the same idea too!

If any of you haven't been for a while either then not much has changed, apart from the otters which I think are new or at least a new feature since I last visited. They were extremely cute I have to say!

If you're a fan of the sea life then this little excursion is for you! We even had a 4D cinema experience included in our ticket and although the 'Sponge Bob Squarepants' short film which included bubbles and water being squirted in your face was clearly aimed for kids, I quite enjoyed it! I'm proud to say that I'm young at heart.

My favourite parts of the centre were the sea-horses and turtles.. and of course the 360 tunnel view of a range of sea life including sharks (but not Jaws unfortunately!)



I honestly recommend a visit if you haven't been in ages! Plus they are having a penguin section in the near future and we are going back when this opens! Just a tip though, if you are planning on making a trip then book on line as it is significantly cheaper!




Thanks for reading!

Tilly x


No comments:

Post a Comment