Tuesday 16 April 2013

Let's get creative.

Yesterday morning I randomly decided to create a collage from some magazine cuttings and I wanted to share with you the finished product. I am currently on annual leave from work and I try to do something creative when I have time off whether it be baking or having a move around of my pretty things in my bedroom.

Collage O'clock...

Simple but so effective!

If you fancy having a go at making a collage all you need is a clear frame and some old magazines. I already had the frame but I think it was less than £2.00. I didn't have any glue to hand so I just literally placed the cuttings where I liked and then put the glass frame on top which with the clips secured the cuttings in place. I also had some craft flowers to hand which I put on to add an extra touch. And that's the beauty of it - you can put anything you like onto a collage. So if you want a customised one-off collage then this is a really cheap, quick and effective way of doing it and also allows you to get creative.

So give it a go and you will have a unique collage to admire :)

Tilly
x


No comments:

Post a Comment