Tuesday 30 April 2013

Music is food for the soul.

I'm pretty sure that if most people were asked if they had been to a gig or festival the answer would be yes. Over the years I've seen my fair share of bands and artists from 'Lily Allen' to 'We are Scientists' and 'Lethal Bizzle' to the 'Fratellis'

I think the beauty of going to a gig is that you experience the music you enjoy live whilst soaking in the atmosphere of the crowd. The most recent gig I have been to was at the HMV Institute in Birmingham to see Rudimental. I wouldn't say I'm a die hard fan or anything and I didn't know all their tracks but I was pretty impressed by their whole set. The two female vocalists are brilliant live and I honestly couldn't hear any difference between their recorded and live performances. Probably the highlight of the entire gig was their cover of Paramore's song 'Now' and one of Bob Marley's historic tracks.


Another gig ticket to add to the collection.


If you get chance to see Rudimental then go - highly recommended!

Tilly
x

No comments:

Post a Comment