Wednesday 3 April 2013

Life's little essentials.

I really don't think there is anyone who doesn't love a bargain. I am a true yellow sticker merchant and proud. I am just going to show you some of my recent little treasures which I picked up on sale over the bank holiday weekend. If you missed my post on how to look good for less then have a gander here: http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=1729679757297070607#editor/target=post;postID=6913832541535293487

Dazzle in blue.

Tights make a great accessory to any outfit and I love some of the unusual patterns and materials that are used in hosiery. These blue glittery tights I picked up for £3.00 in the sale and will make a great addition to my tights draw.

Glitter tights reduced from £6.99 to £3.00 - bargain!

         

                                                                    Socks O'clock

Why wear boring socks when you can get your feet into some of these? I really love how socks have become an addition to outfits and can brighten up a pair of drab looking shoes. These socks have a slight shimmer to them which is really pretty and at £1.00 a pair you can't grumble.

Keep your toes warm! (Was £5.99)

 

Twinkle toes

I have recently discovered H&M nail varnishes after being recommended them by a friend. This shade is 'fantasy ocean' and for a quid it is a little steal. A perfect colour to welcome spring in!

Add a splash of colour for £1.00 (Was £1.99)


For all of life's little essentials....

This cheap little make-up bag was only a £1.00 and I just couldn't resist. This would make a perfect stocking filler or addition to a birthday present.

Cheap as chips at only £1.00 (Was £2.99)


So next time your out and about indulging in a spot of retail therapy be sure to check out any sales and you may have a few little treasures like these to take home :)

                                                                         Tilly
                                                                           x

No comments:

Post a Comment