Sunday 17 February 2013

A short and sweet introduction.

I have been considering starting up a blog for a while and I've finally decided to take the plunge!

I am a 23 year old tea-loving, vintage wearing, science nerd and wannabe gangsta! (I was only joking about the last one of course!) I enjoy all the the standard things young people like doing including a cheeky night on the town (minus the hangover!) But there's nothing better than the simple things in life like having a brew with friends, food, having a stroll and long lie-ins. 

Some of the things I'm going to post about are vintage clothing, tea, home-baking, fashion, health and beauty. I'm also going to share my experiences of having rheumatoid arthritis and coeliac disease as a young person and the challenges I face. This year I'm running the Birmingham Bupa half marathon to raise money for the National Rheumatoid Arthritis Society and I am also taking part in an awareness week walk to raise money for Coeliac UK. I usually shy away from exercise but this year I thought what better way of getting fit than to raise money for charities which are close to my heart. So no doubt I will be keeping you up to speed on my fat burning endeavours! In summary it will be a mish mash of everything!

Until I post again hope you all have a lovely Sunday! And thanks for reading my first entry.

                                                                                                                     Tilly x


My favourite light in the world 

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to reading your blog :)

    harrietandemmabeautifullife.blogspot.com

    H & E x

    ReplyDelete